• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days post op?? - Band

Ems73

I am 2 days post op and tbh I have struggled to get anything own, and I feel v nauseous, is that right??

Hi Em - Welcome to our band of friends xx

Sorry to hear that you are having problems so soon after surgery.

On Monday I should phone your team and explain what your problems are; I hope they help you to find the answers you need.

It may just be that as its so new, your body is still settling down; and has`nt got used to it yet.

Keep trying to sip plenty of water so you don`t get dehydrated. Have you been having any wind pain or other tummy pain?

If you are nauseous you probably won`t be able to keep pain killers down. But I would advise you to get back to your team asap so that they can advise and help you.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

You could be feeling nauseous from the anaesthetic - I certainly did. It could be gas. You can certainly expect to feel a little rough - after all someone has been poking and prodding inside you.

Keep trying to sip water and stay hydrated and as advised speak to your provider on Monday.

I was nauseous after my op for about 2 weeks what really helped me was rennie deflatine, I think most of my sickness was caused by wind . Good Luck and hang in there it will get better .

Back