• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Days to go........but !!!!!!!!

BOBBY873

Six Month Post Op
Hi,

Operation planned for this Sunday. Done the reading, done the searching but still not sure!!!! :confused:

Not second thoughts, just.....well will I cope?
ohmy.png

Confused, scared and all of the above, just not 100% sure this is for me, even though I'm 99.9% on board.

Have to be at hospital for 07.00 AM, so maybe I am trying to talk myself out at getting up early on a Sunday!!!
rolleyes.gif

The emotional part of this journey is harder than I thought it would be.:cry:

Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused,Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused,Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused,Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused,Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused,Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused, Need to stay focused,
eek.gif

Hey Bobby, its perfectly normal to feel like this. How will you feel next summer if you dont go ahead? waddling around all sweaty. We all get scared when its close, is it just nerves or are you really changing your mind? Think about it. Good luck :) x

LOL Caren - I sooo agree about the sweaty bit. I didnt realise how much I used to be hot and sweaty - until I have lost the weight and am cold, and never sweat. Bring on next summer holidays :cool:

flutterby1966 said:
LOL Caren - I sooo agree about the sweaty bit. I didnt realise how much I used to be hot and sweaty - until I have lost the weight and am cold, and never sweat. Bring on next summer holidays :cool:

With ya there ladies! even in turkey I didn't sweat n it was 40 degrees! Mental :D

good luck I think we all have these thoughts. wendy

I too worry about the stages

But I have my doctor to call if anything goes wrong. I realize that there will be times when I "test" certain foods or a change forward....it will be done slowly and if I get a reaction, that I won;t do that again. I think this is the best surgery for me and my food problems.

Wow, this post could have been written by me - my op in 6 days and I am questioning everything - it just seems so final when the day is approaching! I know it will make my life so much more comfortable - am concentrating on booking a holiday somewhere hot for next summer - and being able to enjoy the heat instead of fighting it!!

Back