• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

25/10/2010 Exercises Aims

cah-ching

Hi Gang,

It's that time again. Exercise aims and objectives for today??? :D

I know this board isn't frequented much. However I'll still post because it will keep me and hopefully others on track or may even serve to inspire!

So anyone got any aims and objectives for exercise today? e.g. walking up and down the stairs 4 times continuously? Walking the dog? Chasing the cat? Gardening? Gym? RUnning? Cycling? Kettlebelling?

Lets talk, lets state our aims - then do it and come back and state if we achieved them. Lets inspire others that exercise no matter how heavy (I'm lots over 20St in weight) is possible.

My goal .... 60 minutes cardio and then resistence work on my legs. Particularly want to do some squats to strengthen my knees.

I managed 12,948 steps mostly on the wii fit how about yourself. janey

Janey - you have smashed your goal! What a star you are. Amazing!!!! Well done you.

Me? I did 60 minutes aerobic class, then 35 minutes on the bicycle (13km - not great but hey ho), then did some should weight lifting stuff (compound and isolation). Probably about 3 hours in total.

Thanks ... same again tomorrow?

Back