• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd Appointment so soon!!!!

mandym1

I got a call from hospital today to go in and meet the surgeon and anaesthetist tomorrow!!

Its sent me into a major wobble Ive got to admit.. I'm happy of course but my nerves are shattered. I've lost count of how many times Ive been the loo (sorry TMI). My guts are churning and I'm in pain... get a grip girl.. this is what you have been waiting for!! :(

Really pleased for you.xx

fingers crossed for good news tomorrow x

OMG Mandy told you once things start moving you will wizz through!Just think in 16 little weeks you could be 4st down!
If you would like to meet up before you go in let me know and we can have a coffee to celebrate!So pleased for you.Maz x

Well thats that!! Just waiting for the call with my date now. Surgeon and anaesthatist both very nice and reiterated that I am young and healthy so should be no problems, which is reassuring.x

I'm a bit concerned about the tube up my nose and into my stomach though! I'm so strange, they are rearranging my insides but a tube up my nose bothers me.. silly girl x

Back