• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 months post op photos

tray

well its been just over 4 months since i had my bypass,
im not going to lie, at times it has been so hard, and for a good couple of months i really wished i had never had it done, most foods i ate made me sick, or feel so bad, that i started eating slider foods just so i didnt dump,
but the slider foods were bad choices, and still are at times, im not losing weight as quickly as some of you do, but thats fine, as i have said before, it took most of my life to put the weight on, so if it takes a couple of years to lose it so be it,
the good thing is that my health has got better, and im fitter, mind you i still have a fat brain.. as in when i look at myself i still see the same fat person i used to be, that is untill i can compare photos of me before and now, so here are a few pics of me,

wow, u have done really well. Looking gr8 :)

Wow what a difference, you look great!

Well done Tray you have done absolutely fab in spite of all the obstacles you have had to climb. All you need now is a thin brain. :rolleyes:

You look so different hun.

you look awesome don't be doubting anything , no reason to!

I agree i think it does take time to get used to a massvie change (ive not even spoken to my GP yet) but i can just think abou the change that you and so many others have made.

Tray you look amazing! I get what you mean about the fat brain though, LOL! I think I have one too!
Keep going treasure, you're doing brilliant.
Grace xxx

well its been just over 4 months since i had my bypass,
im not going to lie, at times it has been so hard, and for a good couple of months i really wished i had never had it done, most foods i ate made me sick, or feel so bad, that i started eating slider foods just so i didnt dump,
but the slider foods were bad choices, and still are at times, im not losing weight as quickly as some of you do, but thats fine, as i have said before, it took most of my life to put the weight on, so if it takes a couple of years to lose it so be it,
the good thing is that my health has got better, and im fitter, mind you i still have a fat brain.. as in when i look at myself i still see the same fat person i used to be, that is untill i can compare photos of me before and now, so here are a few pics of me,

wow, ur looking great, keep up the good work x

you look so much happier....and amazing, well done you look great xxxxxx

You look great hun good work! And your boobs look so perky above your new waistline!Fabulous darling!!(as Craig Revell wotsit would say!)

Well done Tray, you've done great so far! You look happier in your newer photos.
It's a big change this op, and it takes time to get used to your new eating habits.
Good job xx

Back