• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks of pre-op diet !!!!!!

whcal

I've been on the pre op diet for nearly 2 weeks and today I've had my op cancelled. so that means another 2 weeks of veg, chicken, eggs and 1 slice of bread a day and everything weighed, I've lost over 1st so far - hope I can still keep up the good work

Please keep up the good work precious and we have a daily meal log on here if it would help you to join us, it's tough going when cancellations occur and you've started on your pre op diet... keep going and it will be so worth it in a few weeks time... look ahead to the lovely spring days and yourself feeling better.

Love and hugs xxx

Oh no better luck with your next date, its not nice but keep up the good work love xx

Its so tough ..... I ended up being on the milk diet for 3 weeks too! Its hard going but it will be worth it when they open you up and your liver is tiny :D

sorry to hear your op has been postponed. Well done on the weight loss so far though. Keep us posted. Where are you having your surgery?

sorry to hear your op has be delayed believe me from someone who had 5 op dates in the end the weight is worth it x
good luck x

Back