• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4wks post-op (bypass) and got my FIRST "wow" !!!

Pip1

Had my bypass on 17th Oct...

saw a very dear friend today - hadnt seen her since a week after surgery and I was feeling a little rough etc...

Saw her today - 4wks post op and the first thing she said to me was "WOW" and "OMG" and stood there with her chin on the floor - I think its fair to say that she was "gobsmacked". She commented that I was more confident, my skin was brighter and clearer (eating no crap!) and I was generally glowing. Oh it made me feel a million dollars!!!! I am floating on air.

I lost 2st on the pre-op diet, and have lost about 4st since the op (in just 4wks)... and I would be happy if it all ended now, as I have so much more energy and am SO happy!!

SO - if anyone is thinking whether they should have the surgery or not - please dont hesitate!! It isnt an easy journey, I know, but it has saved my life and given me a 2nd chance to live it in happiness.

Sorry - had to share that as I feel SO happy and have not looked back.

wow thats great news and helps to keep the positivity going if you feel down at any point good luck with the rest of your journey

4st in 4 weeks thats amazing wtg

fantastic loss in 4 weeks - so glad you're doing well

Don't apologise for sharing your successess :) go you!

Im so happy for you..xxxxxx

Amazing, well done xx

Back