• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 Sleeps to go

BigBoo72

New to site - hope posting this in right place now! I am having bypass surgery on Thursday 26th April at Murrayfield in Edinburgh. Anyone had op here? Any advice would be great as scared but excited too. X

Hi

Good luck fith your op, but you won't need it, soon be over and you will wonder what all the panic was over, I had mine done 8 weeks ago and already lost 3 and a half stone. I found the whole thing vertualy painless and hope you do to.

Bye for now.

Paul

will be presuming youv'e already had your op hope things went well and you are recovering well just wanted to say hi and welcome to the site
keep us updated on how you are doing

Home yesterday. Surgeon said all went textbook on Thursday! Feeling a bit sore but not as bad as I expected! Finding it hard to tell when I need to eat - think i'm hungry then eat tiny bit of soup or water and then feel really queasy. Feel I should be drinking more. Not sure what to do for best. Any advice wd be grt.

Glad it all web well! Keep us updated on your progress :)

Lost 1st so far! At least struggle has rewards! Does anyone ever reach a 'normal' but just much reduced size diet?

Back