• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50 years young and fifty pounds lighter!!!

grom

Slim for 2009
Hi all
just wanted to share with everyone how fab I'm feeling!
I have just celebrated my 50th birthday and am slimmer, healthier and happier than I was at 40! I've had a fantastic time (in fact am still celebrating) and have loved being the centre of attention and getting lots of compliments about my slimmer figure! I got a fab new charm bracelet from my family which shows off my slimmer wrist and which I can add to as the pounds continue to drop off!

And for those people who think you can't enjoy youself after bypass - wrong! I went out for a big family meal on sunday and drank champagne, then on monday went on a spa break with hubby, with more champagne and a five course meal overlooking lake Windermere!! The portions were only tiny so was able to eat something of everything without any ill effects.
As if that isn't enough we're off to a Medieval Banquet and staying over on saturday. I have even arranged to meet the others in the hotel spa and pool in the afternoon!!
Will post some pics when I get a minute to spare!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done hun thats fantastic and have a fab time xxxx

What a lovely uplifting post Grom. Huge congratulations. xxxxx

You sound like you have had a fantastic birthday Congrats on your weight loss aswell

congratulations xxx

Grom, what a lovely post hun. You sound on top of the world. You are doing so well, keep up the great work. SOOOO pleased for you that your birthday has been smashing & looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Big, big hugs hun & congrats on your new slimmer & younger you!
Nic:D:D:D
xx

Grom congrats on the birthday and weightloss its afantastic achievement.

Its great when you discover your life has not ended and you can still enjoy yourself when out with family and friends

Back