• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months post op today

Mamma Chef

6 month post op today and loss so far is 5 stone 4lb.. Have bought my first evening dress to wear next week. Can't believe how good it felt trying it on... I cried with joy instead of sorrow! The last time I tried a dress on I decided I would never wear one again! I stuck to trousers and big tops! Now I have bought a dress, a skirt some tights and high calf boots that fit my calf!! I just can't stop smiling and I am only half way to my 1 year operversary!! Surgery was the best thing I have done for myself, I now walk up stairs instead of a lift and don't think about it! I can get down on the floor with my grandchildren and get back up again without any help. I now can't believe I was actually carrying another 5 stone around with me! I feel 25 again!! Good luck to everyone who is starting their own journey... It will change your life for the better xx

oh thats fantastic!!! well done you :) xxx

iwell done love ,its amazing ,i know the feeling , i was a size 28,in september ,and today bought my first ever jeans ,in a size 20!!, cant stop smiling and sure your the same xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happy096: Well Done x x x

I couldn't believe it was me that was looking back in the mirror.. I really had it in my mind that I couldn't lose the weight, like another diet! Lose it, gain it. It's weird because for the first time I realised it IS making a difference... I know I don't come on here often but I would like to thank everyone for their support when I do... I do sometimes just read what people go through and take inspiration from you all.. x

Back