• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post op - weigh in

slimmerkay

Another 3lbs off this week :D

Thats 38lbs altogether - 1st 10lb since op day. The dietician said the usual weight loss at the six week post op appointment is 2-3 stone. I see Mr Ammori on Wednesday for my post op - do you think he will be ok with my weight loss?

Well done misses!! Thats pretty darn close to 2 stone in my calcs so can't see why they shouldn't be pleased, yr doing amazingly well!

Amazing Karen, Mr Ammori will be over the moon!
Well done xxx

Absolutely on track Karen, well done !! 2-3 stone in 6 weeks seems a bit high to me, it depends on many factors, eg: starting weight, how much you put on in hospital and then had to lose (I put on 10lbs!), and any pre-existing health conditions... You should be proud of what you've achieved ! You go girl !

Excellent Karen. I think 3 stones in 6 weeks is looking for far too much...for most people. I only hit the 2 stones mark at 8 weeks and I was thrilled. A stone a month is going some eh? Woohooo!

Thanks everyone. I was a bit disappointed today because our nephews girlfriend has been working in Africa for 3 months and I saw her today for the first time since she got home. So I've lost the 38lbs since she last saw me and she didn't comment at all :cry:

I wasn't looking for compliments but I thought she would have noticed a difference!

People don't always say even though they are thinking it, don't worry about it Karen xxx

True, true.

Anyway, just been to chinese and my aunt-in-law was in there. She said I looked great and she could really see a big difference! :D

Back