• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Absolutely Gutted!!!!

suzieblue

Hi Guys,
well i am 10 days post band and lost 9lb, got on the scales today and i am gutted i have put 1lb on!!! OMG i am mortified, someone tell me this is normal i feel ashamed and that i have cheated my surgeon !!!!!:cry:

Awww try not to worry, youre not far out from surgery and I am sure 1lb is nothing to worry about at this stage.
Hormones can muck around and make weight jump about.
Please try to relax and Im sure you will have lost that 1lb and more by next weigh day.
Steph xx

how lovely!!!!

What lovely people you all are thank you so much and i do feel better this morning particularly after reading this.
Take care everyone
Suzie blue xxxx

Suzie iv not had any surgery as of yet but iv read soooo many threads lol and time and time again people on minis seem to post a simular thread to what you have and the advice that seems to come out is give your body time to catch up , im sure it will sort its self out in no time x dont worry and keep up the good work

Just read this, dont worry fluid goes up and down so much, i hold water so much then suddenly 5 or 6ibs dissapears.
Keep drinking, keep moving, do as the surgeon or dietician say and every thing will be fine.
Us banders lose a little slower at first but it all evens out over the months according to the stats i have studied.
mia

Back