• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice on fluid intake

XxAli30xX

Hiya all

Do any of you suffer with getting in your daily water intake?
For some reason I struggle every day with it, and have noticed I am not loosing much, could that be the reason why?

Any idea's on help with fluid intake.

I've tried, milk, water @ room temp, and ice cold out the freezer, even down to sugar free ice pops.. I have gone of Tea, because the milk makes me feel sick. My RNY nurse told me to try bovril but that looks and smells so horrible..

Advice needed!! :cry:

I don't like plain water so I drink no added sugar squash and fruit or herbal teas I cannot say whether drinking more will help you lose more but it helps with the dreaded constipation.

Have you tried peppermint tea that's nice hot warm or cold and refreshing. to get your quota in each day need to nhave a bottle with ya at ball times and just keep sipping aw ay at it. It is difficult at first and you think all you do is eat drink sleep n exercise, it does get easier got make it a habit like we did snacking on stuff. xx

Hi,
I suffer from not drinking enough I try to have 1.5 litres a day, but feel like if I am not drinking then I am eating. Its definitely a strange way to lose weight and still alien to me. but if I don't drink enough I don't lose, if I don't eat enough I get really dizzy. Still trying to get my head around this, I am 9 weeks post op. I wonder how you are getting on now?

Back