• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

afternoon all xx

dsarah1977

Hi all thought i would write to say i am so on track today had my fruit for brekkie and just had a wholemeal roll filled with ham and salad was well filling and a nice muller rice,i feel im really in control today.considering i could eat 2 of them rolls usually with out me portion controlling,im not hungry so i think i was eating because it was always on the plate and i have to clear my plate,its suprising that putting salad into a roll really is filling.Im so organised that im prepared 4 tonights dinner a nice chicken salad and sugar free jelly,think will plan my foods again as seems to keep me on the right road.:happy096:

sarah xx

:talk017::talk017:

Well done Sarah :) Planning is always good.

Well done Sarah glad you are managing your new eating plan
As shel says it is good planning what you are going to have then you are not tempted to pick at everything else while you try and decide when you are hungry.
I was doing my food diary for the hospital the last two weeks and that helped me as well. I still ate things I shouldnt but was much less and more controlled about what it was
Keep up the good work Sarah

Love Jay xx

well done sarah x

enjoy x

Back