• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am back

lisa1983

Hello
I am finally back on here after having some time away due to health issue. I hope everyone been ok??

Back last year they found some Pre cancerous cell from a smear test so I had to have them removed. Up to that point i had. Lost 2stone 9.1/2 lb
Just after I found out me and my husband are expecting a new bundle of joy!!
We're over the moon.
I so far have only put on 6lb but I am hungry all the time.
I have spoken to thg and nhs hospital and they all say kinda the same thing that not many people have baby's with a band.
So this is where am hoping somone on here been preg with a band??
Only there no one to ask who been in same situation as what am in.
I been told 4 weeks after baby born i can have a fill I still have 4 ml restriction but tbh am hungry all the time and can eat loads more then am ment to if that make sence:-(
Any way that enought if me moaning as am sure ur board of it lol x

Firstly - Thats awful. Secondly - That's amazing!! Sounds like someone somewhere knew that you'd need some happy news.

I've seen a few threads on here regarding pregnancy but most of them are wanting to be pregnant I think?

I wish you all the best!

Same sentiments here. Though the baby news is really nice to know. Good luck and take care.

I'm 100% well Lisa. Pleased I've had the bypass done and now on solids etc. None of my clothes fit now, but that's one side effect I'm happy about.

I'm 100% well Lisa. Pleased I've had the bypass done and now on solids etc. None of my clothes fit now, but that's one side effect I'm happy about.

Oh that brilliant when did u have ur bypass done? and how much have u lost??
It great feeling when ur clothes no longer fit!! Glad ur well

Lisa thats horrible. My mum had it and had them removed which she sais wasnt as bad as it sounded and has been all good ever since.

Baby news - amazing!!! I want a baby in a few years (im only 24 and still really a selfish teenager lol. My hamster is my baby boy). I have met people whose sole purpose for the bad was to have baby so I know its possible. They have to keep an eye on reflux but shouldn't cause u much of a problem xxxxx

Lisa thats horrible. My mum had it and had them removed which she sais wasnt as bad as it sounded and has been all good ever since.

Baby news - amazing!!! I want a baby in a few years (im only 24 and still really a selfish teenager lol. My hamster is my baby boy). I have met people whose sole purpose for the bad was to have baby so I know its possible. They have to keep an eye on reflux but shouldn't cause u much of a problem xxxxx

Oh thank u
I have had some cut away but been told as I had a smear 4 weeks ago as soon as baby born i got to go back in and have more cut away but can't do while preg:-( so instead just worrie
Am so please we're expecting
Am 30 Sunday and already have to boys
My dog before the boys came were my baby so I no where ur coming but when u feel the time rite u will have kids:)
Haven't had to many prob yet only feel getting big:-( but only put on 6 lb so far and am 25 week so all gd I suppose

Lisa x x

Hi Lisa Jo21872 has a band and is pregnant x

Congratulations x

I think you can search on her name x she has a thread bumpy few months ahead x

Back