• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am starting slimming world tommorrow

BandyEmm

Ive decided to start slimming world tommorrow to help me along my journey.

My Ex mother in law :)D we get on better now im not with her son :D ) does it and basically im going to have what she has each day - or as close as i can to what she has, Shes going to let me know the night before whats on her menu for the following day.

Shes lost a fair bit of weight and looks fab, so i thought well what the heck lets give it a go!

Xxx

Do they still do the red and green days, or has it all changed no? Good luck x

Am sure its red and green, as she mentioned Free days :)

Thanks Hun xx

I lost nearly 10 stone on Slimming World years ago, was the only diet I could ever stick to.......good luck Emm XX

Good Luck Emma xx

Good luck Em and keep us posted precious xxx

Thankyou everyone, Its beans on toast for brekkie .... i expect i will just have the beans 1/4 of a tin :D

Good luck Emm i'm sure it's going to be a brilliant way for you to go..... xx

I loved the SW diet when I was into it. LURVED red days at the weekend, being a complete carnivore!
Best wishes with it Em. xxxxx

Thankyou everyone xxxx

hows it going Emma ? x

they still do red and green days, plus free days to, i did it last year and i have to say its very complicated now x

Good Luck Emma!

I love Slimming World, it was my most successful diet! It didnt really feel like a diet as i could eat all my fave things (potatoes, beans, cheese etc).

xxxxxxxx

Back