• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ANOTHER STEP FORWARD

hi all,
intresting day yestoday i went to see mr ackroyed at the nothern general hospital appointment time 2:40 got there got weighed took my height and bmi then went in a room to see i thought would be dr ackroyed it was a very attractive blonde dr.
went throgh what i have done to lose weight ie tablets diets told her i have 5 meals a day and i snack in between meals, and i comfort eat late at night when my chronic pain kicks in, asked me what i wanted told her the gastric bypass, didn't have to see a diet nurse.
was told if i don't lose enough weight up to operation day if they could not do a bypass they would do the sleeve.

so next stop is the appoint to see if im fit to have operation then date so im well chuffed, the dr who was in place of dr ackroyed said she would be putting me down for the operation and there was a waiting list of 4 months.

i would like to thank all your help out there on this site for your understanding and kind replies.

can any body tell me if i have put this thread in the right place if not can you put it where it should be please!

my wife could not be with me yestoday as my 11' year old son was having 4 of his wisdom teeth out,but im sure she will suport me on my next appointment.

one last thing how do i go about showing a progress report below my name in this wonder full site.

BIGBEEFYBUILDER

update september

hi all,
intresting day yestoday i went to see mr ackroyed at the nothern general hospital appointment time 2:40 got there got weighed took my height and bmi then went in a room to see i thought would be dr ackroyed it was a very attractive blonde dr.
went throgh what i have done to lose weight ie tablets diets told her i have 5 meals a day and i snack in between meals, and i comfort eat late at night when my chronic pain kicks in, asked me what i wanted told her the gastric bypass, didn't have to see a diet nurse.
was told if i don't lose enough weight up to operation day if they could not do a bypass they would do the sleeve.

so next stop is the appoint to see if im fit to have operation then date so im well chuffed, the dr who was in place of dr ackroyed said she would be putting me down for the operation and there was a waiting list of 4 months.

i would like to thank all your help out there on this site for your understanding and kind replies.

can any body tell me if i have put this thread in the right place if not can you put it where it should be please!

my wife could not be with me yestoday as my 11' year old son was having 4 of his wisdom teeth out,but im sure she will suport me on my next appointment.

one last thing how do i go about showing a progress report below my name in this wonder full site.

BIGBEEFYBUILDER

hi, i have got my next appointment on friday 27th september 10;45 for the clinic;centralised pre-operative assessment clinic that was fast comming through the post, its happening really fast lol.

brilliant, moving along fast now!

you can get your details under your name by going to user cp (left side of green bar near the top of every page) and clicking on edit details

and you can get your info added at the end of every post you make by going to user cp and clicking edit signature

brilliant, moving along fast now!

you can get your details under your name by going to user cp (left side of green bar near the top of every page) and clicking on edit details

and you can get your info added at the end of every post you make by going to user cp and clicking edit signature

hi, well i got an appointment this morning from mr ackroyed has last time i went i filled a questionnaire about my sleep apnia, so sounds like i have to undergo another sleep studies prior to having my operation.

i had one last year at rotherham hospital i wonder if they could get notes off them?
looking forward to friday and getting that over with and one more appointment to cross off.
bbb

you might be able to. i had a regular appointment at chest clinic today and they told me mr ackroyd had requested copys of my sleep studies

you might be able to. i had a regular appointment at chest clinic today and they told me mr ackroyd had requested copys of my sleep studies

I was told at the pre;assessment that i wouldn't have to go for another sleep study, which im pleased with.

oh thats good, one less thing on your list then :)

Back