• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment with surgeon tomorrow

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hi everyone, well the day is nearly here I'm off to Birmingham heartlands hospital tomorrow to see dr kumar to talk about my bypass I'm a bit nervous because at my last appointment 22.10.10 I got told they would see me in 2 months time and they want me to lose half a stone= easy I know! But my appointment came trough and as there was a space it worked out my appointment was just under 3 wks away which is tomorrow well not sure if iv lost half a stone not saying I ain't tried I have but as I ain't weighed myself I don't know If I have, I ain't snacked on anything other than healthy snacks iv had no chocolate no crisps no fizzy pop no usual take aways apart from a burger from mcdonalds but 1 in 3 wks I would of normally had like 3-4 large meals not just the burger but even with this I'm worried, iv been to 2 bbqs and firework partys this weekend iv stayed away from burgers and hotdogs iv had chicken and jacket potaoe and piled my plate with salad but for some reason I'm still worried that I ain't lost weight and he will say I carnt have surgery now!!!

Well surely if they have bought the appointment forward they cannot expect you to lose half a stone in less then half the time , I mean its not ur fault they have moved the goalposts, just do the best you can and then u will know you gave it ur all. Good luck with ur appointment xx

Yea I thought that too but I'm still worried iv give it my alland hopefully that shows!! We will see tomorrow thanks for ur support xxx

Best wishes to you Laura. I'm sure you'll be fine. They can't expect you to lose your weight target in such a short period of time, but I bet you will have lost something pet. xxx

Thank you charis I hope I have I'll let u all know hope ur feeling better now Hun lotsa love and thanks for ur message xxx

Thank u all, iv woke up really happy today hope he don't burst my bubble lol I'll let u all know x

Good luck Laura, holding your hand all of the way.

It doesn't seem like five minutes since we started on your journey.... and I'm willing you along... shall be thinking of you Angel and keep us posted....

Warm love and hugs as always, Bev xxx

Hope you are getting on ok laura, look forward to hearing about it x

Thank u all iv just started a new thread on how it went I'm very happy xx

Back