• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aproaching three years

Tinkerbellx

What a journey the last month has been, September the 5th I'm three years post op... The last month I have lost my way bad food choices more head hunger than anything .... To say you never have to diet again in itself is true... On the other hand you have to still watch every thing you eat and drink ... I have a passion for cooking cakes for my son and daughter and yes I do try them all be it tiny portions.... I hold my hands up and say I don't drink enough always been my downfall.

Today is a new week and a new start liquid has been going in and tasting fine not got the head hunger munchies, so far seems a good day ... Just gotta gay to day two three four and five ...

What a journey the last month has been, September the 5th I'm three years post op... The last month I have lost my way bad food choices more head hunger than anything .... To say you never have to diet again in itself is true... On the other hand you have to still watch every thing you eat and drink ... I have a passion for cooking cakes for my son and daughter and yes I do try them all be it tiny portions.... I hold my hands up and say I don't drink enough always been my downfall.

Today is a new week and a new start liquid has been going in and tasting fine not got the head hunger munchies, so far seems a good day ... Just gotta gay to day two three four and five ...

Great post Tink but i disagree with the never dieting again statement. I am one of numerous bypassers who have to diet to get losses.

You were blessed with yours xx

I am struggling now although peeps will tell u I'm fine the size I am... I not moaning at all just thinking how easy it was at the start and how hard it is the further you go down the line ... A few weeks not taking notice of what u eat and a few pounds can go back on xxx

Tink, i stopped losing at just over 4 months post op, and i wasn't the only one!

But you are very right. It's very easy to regain. I know someone who has regained over 3 stone and is trying to lose it again xx

Phatmomma, i have been under a different dietician the last month and on six meals a day... She wanted me to even my weight out and I can tell u it's a struggle, don't like the fact that I have gained a few pounds and find it hard to come to terms with... U think about the last few years loosing the weight and up and downs that brings ... And then relearning things all over again ....

Tink, i stopped losing at just over 4 months post op, and i wasn't the only one!

But you are very right. It's very easy to regain. I know someone who has regained over 3 stone and is trying to lose it again xx

OMG! Regained 3 stone?? This has scared the life out of me.. I havent gone through all of this for that to happen. I must make this work. x

If your stats are right Tink then i think your dietician is probably concerned you are pushing your body too far. I've heard consultants say bmi less than 25 is not good for everyone....

I'm guessing people might be telling you that you've lost enough weight now!

Back