• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain

rainbow27

Hello i am 5 days post op and i am still very sore round the left hand side of my front and at the same point on my back, has anyone else had this??
i do realise it is more than likely everything just knitting together inside and out.
thanks

High rainbow, I have exactly that problem, and it's really painful. I checked with my bariatric nurse and she said that it's a mixture of wind and sore muscles.

thanks preetypee dont wanna talk to soon but i really feel i have turned a corner this afternoon with regards to how i am feeling etc xx

Rainbow I can't wait to turn that corner! I had a bit of a melt down today so I'm thinking things can only get better. I'm glad that you are feeling better. What kinds of things are you 'eating'? I'm really fed up of soup already.

oh i keep having melt downs as well as you have probably read my pervious posts! i think i'll continue to as well... also i keep googling stuff which is just plain silly and scary!

anyways today i had options hot chocolate made with milk.. a dairy lee light cheese triangle, a childrens yogurt, and half a can of tomato soup mixed with loads of milk... i also got brought some soya milk NAS today to add to things as it has more protien in it..My mum brought me some of them Voltarol sups today as well and i really think they help me loads.. bit awkward to be getting them in but managed!!!(I KNOW TMI) i just find the paracetamol doesnt touch the pain in my left side and tramadol sends me daft!.
You can also have jelly which is a nice change. ive just been diluting everything so i dont dump etc

big hugs to you hope your feeling better tmrw
x

Btw just get in touch if you need a blether I'm here all day everyday for the next 4 weeks argh xxx

I'm happy to report that I have had a really good day today. The only reason that my pain is quite high this evening is my daughter had me doing a right belly laugh......say no more! I didn't no that we could have dairy lea yet. I am one week post op tomorrow and still on soup and jelly. Roll on soft foods that what I say.

Im So glad your having a better day :) I've still got that back pain :( .. But everyday im getting better. Yeah I'm taking any liquids within reason & in the book yeah I just take a tiny bit of dairy lea at a time just to taste my mouth really.. Yeah I know roll on puree days ha x

Back