• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band decision made...now Hospital Group or Healthier Weight?

blossom11

Thanks to all of you for your help, advice and motivating stories I've decided to have the band. I have consultations booked with Healthier Weight and The hospital Group.

Just wondering what experiences people have had?

I'm going privately so it's a lot of money to spend and I'm keen to get it right. The surgery (of course!) And the all important after care.

Any pointers/reviews...would be really appreciated.

It would be Dr Super with Healthier weight and I'm not sure who it would be with at the Hospital Group x x

Thanks so much. Feeling a bit lost with it all x x x

Hi, personally the surgeon was the main thing for me as the aftercare was pretty much the same. I saved 1k going with THG and had Mr Super. Yes, I had to travel further to Dolan park but that didn't bother me. Ask for Mr Super with THG if that's the guy you want. Good luck with everything and let us know how you get on. Exciting times :) xx

Thanks Lou.

I'm booked in with Mr Super on the 7th April...exciting times!! How are you getting on?

Very exciting times. I have to say if a friend asked me which wls to go for the band would not be high up. I've known a few people have it & not get results they expected.

Saying this, like all wls it is a tool & it's how you prepare for and use your tool that determines its success. I hope its all you want and dream for

Julie x

Back