• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big shout out to Pizza Express

Butterfly_lady

O/H wanted to go out for a meal today and he fancied Pizza Express, but said that he'd not bother as the menu was very limited, I gave them a ring spoke to the manager explaining about my gastric bypass and asked if I was able to have a childs menu, she was more than happy, so I had, half a dough ball 4 slices of cucumber a cherry tom, then a 2" sliver of pizza, she even boxed up the dessert (choc fudge cake) for fella to eat at home :)

Always ask as some places are fantastic

Thats great butterfly. I am going to do this too. My and hubby never get to go out on an evening so we tend to go out for a meal with kids in tow lol

I would rather ring first to check than be embarrassed at the venue.

Good on ya and hope u had a fab time xxx

great news that they allow that i hope im as lucky when i get post op and want to eat out not pizza though sadly cheese allergy :(

great news that they allow that i hope im as lucky when i get post op and want to eat out not pizza though sadly cheese allergy :(

There was 4 or 5 different pasta's to choose from, I don't like pasta, I was just happy they allowed me to have a kids meal as I know others have had issues before with other establishments.

Back