• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bin the Slippers!

Big an Bouncy

Just spoken to my dear friend who had an accident falling on the stairs on the 3th of dec,just got out of hospital yesterday!She broke her back slipping off the next to bottom step of her stairs in mule type slippers.She had a 7 hour op,bone removed from her hip to mend the damaged spine and 86 staples!Please be careful in these slippers.Also my son was driving home lastnight,someone tried to overtake into oncoming traffic and clipped his car,sped off so Jamie went after him to get reg number,the guy only slams on and Jamie went straight into the back of him,then buggered off.Luckily Jamie is fine but his beloved car is a rightoff.The other driver was either uninsured,stole the car or carrying something he shouldnt.The police said they will risk having a bump from behind to evade being caught.It was only a small car,bet he felt Jamies BMW hit him alright,Scumbag!Maz x:mad:

Nasty *******! And fingers crossed your friend is on the mend!
slippers can be ******* but to be fair since my op I cant walk on our laminate without them as my toes get so so so cold?! No win?!
Sal x

When I was in hospital with a DVT years ago there was a young man who was married with 2 chidren who was in, wheelchair and was a quadraplegic, he had fallen off the 3rd rung of a ladder......people fall off roofs etc and get up without a scratch sometimes and this poor fella was paralysed for ever. Apparently he twisted his body to try to save himself when he felt himself falling and thats what did the damage. I always think of him when I hear of someone having a fall....very sad XX

Best slippers are the boot type, my son bought me some for christmas i love them. nasty people in car lets hope the same happens to them

Ive got a pair of those too.....theyre M&S and they are so warm and comfy...the chicks take the mickey out of me and say Im an auld biddy but I dont care as long as my feet are warm lol....it makes matters worse as I wear socks with them too :D XX

Back