• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Booked!!

jrabbit81

Hello!!!!

I've booked my gastric sleeve with cosmetic bliss !!! I fly out 18th November!!!! I'm so excited about the future, but I'm also petrified that something will go wrong! Do I start toning now to avoid extra skin?! My little brother is getting married 19th April and I want to look my best!!! Xxx

Never too soon to start toning I think. you dont actually say what your current weight is when i look at the side its just over 1 stone to loose to your target?

Well done on your booking and good luck

you will look fab just keep that wedding in your minds eye

Hello!!!!

I've booked my gastric sleeve with cosmetic bliss !!! I fly out 18th November!!!! I'm so excited about the future, but I'm also petrified that something will go wrong! Do I start toning now to avoid extra skin?! My little brother is getting married 19th April and I want to look my best!!! Xxx

Can I just ask did you find cosmetic bliss verbs good as I am looking at going with them

I had my wrap with them. I can't recommend enough. They were amazing and excellent support. If you have any questions pm me.

Snow site you have done amazing. I'm just nervous being away on my own in a country I don't know having major surgery. How did you feel.

This was my first time travelling alone. But, you have other surgery buddies plus debs with you all the time. It was the most enjoyable hospital experience I have ever had. If someone told me the price of being thinner was to repeat the surgery week every year. I would say where do I sign. I was so taken care of. I never felt alone.

Back