• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can some one help please [bander]

kee28

i have been getting pain around my left rib area i do have a cut there . from my band . but for some reason it has come out in rilly dark black bursisng all the rest of my cuts have been and done the bursing stage but this one is playing me up i think my port is just left to my belly button as that os teh bigist cut not sure tho .lol im 9 days post opp now and seem to be fine apart from this one cut its not enfected as it heeling lovley but i did turn funny one night in bed . and pulled someting so maby that may be why its gone like it but this was ablout 4 days a go :cry:

also just got my letter in the poet for my date to have my band filled whoo lol its on teh 13th march at 11.30

Hi Hun, sorry I can't help you as I had the bypass, but didn't want to read and run, I am sure someone will be able to help you soon, the only thing i can suggest is that you call your sugeon and ask him, just to be on the safe side. Hope you get some help soon, (((HUGS))) x

i have been getting pain around my left rib area i do have a cut there . from my band . but for some reason it has come out in rilly dark black bursisng all the rest of my cuts have been and done the bursing stage but this one is playing me up i think my port is just left to my belly button as that os teh bigist cut not sure tho .lol im 9 days post opp now and seem to be fine apart from this one cut its not enfected as it heeling lovley but i did turn funny one night in bed . and pulled someting so maby that may be why its gone like it but this was ablout 4 days a go :cry:

hi kee, it sounds like this is the port area that is playing up, which is quite normal, the bruising does come out a few days after the op, the port area does take the longest to settle down.
the bruises will go away, have alook at my op pic and you will see that i also was quite bruised but it did settle a week or so after that pic was taken.

liz

my port bit was the only bit that bruised with me as well took a 3 or 4 weeks to completly settle down good luck with your fill i love getting them cant wait for my next one

Can't help hun cos as you know I haven't had it done yet but just wanted to say I hope it settles down quickly for you xx

ahh bless thanks all x x x i have spoke to the sergon 2 day and said he want to see me bk incase it has turnt t all but thanks for all ur help every one thanks liz will look now x x

Back