• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

change in restriction after about 3 months

zns

Has anyone else experienced this?

Before this week I didnt have massive restriction and didnt have a feeling of fullness. This week I have started to feel fullness and havent been able to eat as much as I was beforehand.

My poor pouch is really sore and bloated right now after eating the same amount of chunky soup that I did last week. Ive noticed feeling full or bloated after less of other things too in the last few days.

Just wondering if this was 'normal' or if Im a bit odd lol.

x

i cant actually remember if that happened to me or not, but, i have days when im hungry and can eat a reasonable amount, and then days where i struggle to eat hardly anything, over a week or so, it probably evens itself out so i dont worry, maybe thats whats happening to you, if your worried contact your team, but i would wait and see what happens, as long as your not having any other symptons or pain. good luck huni, hugs xxx

I'm the same as Dawny - some days it feels like I have hardly any restriction and others I struggle to eat anything at all. This is probably mental tho!

Hi Zoe,

Hope you are ok and I keep looking out to see how you are getting along... I'm rooting for you and wishing you the very best of everything.... also sending a humungous hug to help you on your way...

Love from Bev xxx

Hi! I am about a week behind you but recently I have noticed more days when restriction is more than others if that makes sense. not sure why, maybe its all settling down - some ddays I appear to eats masses, others barely a couple of spoons full!

Thanks guys sorry for the late reply.

It is weird, you would think that with the pouch being a certain size you wouldnt get so much variation. I seem to be getting a lot more trapped wind recently too, maybe thats whats making it feel fuller?

Interesting!

At least its meaning my portions are a bit smaller, I seem to have been able to manage a lot more than what most people say they can! They hospital said that was fine as long as I was loosing weight, and I have been so I guess I shouldnt have been as worried as I was. Although I havent had a weigh in for a few weeks!

I do think its a good thing to keep on eye on though, as the pouch will stretch a little bit over time, although I think it may be a bit early for us yet, as we are relatively 'newly' done xxx

Back