• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothing exchange

debs1228

Hey sleevers I was sleeved on the 24th sept 2012 and today 9 weeks post op i have gone from 338lbs to 280lbs thats 58lbs in total bearing in my mind i was only required to do a two days pre-op fast.... Fastforwarding today am really chuffed about my weight loss and how my body is changing!!! However my clothes are now a bit TOO bagggy!!!! I have loads of expensive beautiful clothes i got from evans and america.... But none fit me now i have gone from a 26/28 to a 20/22 am sure a lot of sleevers are suffering with this same predicament and i was wondering if anyone is keen on starting a clothing exchange programne to help everyone in their transition stages!!

Sounds like a plan, at my biggest a few months ago, I was using plus size 34, even 36 trousers, and now 3 months on have just gotten into my size 28s, I have about 8 wardrobes full of clothes from size 18 all the way up, so have some clothes to work back down with, but the mid range around 26/28 mark Im struggling with.

I think thats a great idea, I have sold a load on ebay, but being able swap or exchange would benefit me with some new clothes !!!

Fantastic idea. I'm happy to let go of my size 28 trousers now as I'm now a comfortable 26 and a tight 24 :p My top's always been 20/22 as I'm a terrible pear shape so I'll keep my tops for the time being :) x

Back