• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cosmetic Bliss

Shopgirl1301

Hi Everyone, I've been doing some research the last couple of days and am thinking of the gastric sleeve, has anyone used Dr Cierny, Cosmetic Bliss as their website is priced at £6,490 which is the best price, it is abroad, so would be interested in hearing from anyone that has had surgery abroad as well.

Many thanks.
Wendyx

Hi Wendy,

and welcome. There are others on here who have used Cosmetic bliss. if you enter it into the search facility at the top, you should be able to find older threads.

From what I have read, they seem very good.

Thanks Andrea, as mentioned am going to give them a call and get some more info, all the reviews are very positive and we have family in Prague that we have never seen so mum might even come over with me!!

Cosmo Bliss Sleever here! Can't say anything negative about Dr Cierny. Incredible talented at what he does. Would go back in a heartbeat. If you want anymore info feel free to pm me :) xxxx

All the best of luck Wendy!!! I am really glad that you have found the right surgery option for you and by the sounds of it, a great surgeon xx You'll be in good hands xxx

Thanks Ladies, I've filled out the online medical questionnaire and am just waiting for them to get back to me, they have a space 2nd week in May, however I'm due to do a trade show and visit New York at the end of June, so may just wait until after that.

I would deffo wait till after too, you will feel generally weak for a couple of months after the op while your body gets used to the amount of food it is now taking in :) xxx

I'd go after too, but make it a couple of weeks after so that you get your preop diet done when you're not in the states. I did what you are doing and booked it in the November for february due to work committments.

I'd be waiting until after I think precious.

Love and hugs xxx

Back