• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown and getting near

flash

Only 5days left till sat got to go in on Friday 2.30 as was a cancelation and not had my pre of p done yet went on scales this morning and lost17lb yes unbelievable still carnt keep milk down but managing enough with extra yoghurt just hope liver shrink enough and I pass all test on Friday

Not long now Flash hun :) friday will soon wizz round wishing you all the very best of luck for all your pre op tests and the op itself :) Wont be long til your on the loser bench :) x x x the weight loss is brill hun

Bad day today daughter was rushed into hospital last night with a temp of 40.5 turns out a water infection that has gone to her kidneys just left hospital been their all day so never had any thing to eat forgot for a second and nearly went to takeaway then remembered about me god your on a liver diet so got back in car and went looking for my cigs have had to tell myself off never had on as not for a month now but so close going in on Friday to much on mind and haven't slept since sun glad it came to me before I cocked up deb

Back