• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dare i get excited

angiemason

Hi I'm new on here and have recently been agreed to have funding for assessment and if appropriate surgery, it says on the letter to choose hospital I have chosen Spire Blackpool healthcare , but i don't know whether to get excited because it sounds as if it depends on the surgeon and i went to see my doctor last week to let him know which i had chosen and he hadn't got a copy of the letter never mind the referral form and information pack which were supposed to attached to his. I believe he has asked them to re send fully but does anyone know how long this will take from now to seeing surgeon and him giving go ahead.
Sorry if it seems jumbled X :confused:

Hi i got my funding aproved at start of august and selected spire in hull, Saw my surgeon 2 weeks after referal sent. I am now in the process of group meeting and dietican, i will see the surgeon again on 5th oct. When he said i will get a date for op 4 - 6 weeks after so fingers crossed for novembre! So all happening fast! But i think it depends on your hospital and trust! Good luck and hope you hear soon am xx

Thanks AMG , everyone is so helpful on here i feel much better than i did a couple of days ago :)

Back