• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Derby royal hospital???

kirstyjade

Does anybody know how the process works at derby royal now? I heard it's changed since I was last going the ought the process and could possibly be quicker? And that there's now a group meeting 1st?

I thought you'd had your surgery Kirsty? I wasn't aware there was a new way of doing things. Why don't you ring and speak to one of the surgeons secretaries and see if they can explain things? :)

Hi Paula my surgery was cancelled last year because when I went for my pre op they found an uneven heart rythem so I went for further tests and I got so depressed I never went to the follow up appointment and they though it was best to discharge me but iv got funding again now and iv just been given my appointment today for the education meeting on the 3rd of December they have pushed me forward as there's an 8 month wait for the meeting and I only got funding this week so I'm pleased with that, I just don't know what happens after that group session now? And want to know how long it takes after that point, I asked the secretary and I was just told that all will be explained at the meeting and that it depend on a lot of things

Back