• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Disappointed

Doodoo

I am 7 weeks post op and have lost three stone. Went on the scales this morning and have put on 4lbs since last week! So disappointed! I think it is because I have'nt really been excersising. What do you do? Do you swim, go to a gym etc. Think I need some advice. Thanks.

There could be lots of reasons you have gained 4 pounds - fluid retention, time of the month etc etc. I think activity is vital to success - but do what you enjoy.....swim, gym, group class whatever you fancy. Keep a food diary to see how you are doing. How about measuring yourself weekly instead of being a scale slave that might help stay positive.

But whatever you do - stay positive and focus on what you have achieved x

Thanks so much. You are right about the activity. Thanks so much for the encouragement x

7 weeks and you have lost 3 stone well done you. xx

It's brilliant and just think before the op could you have ever said you've lost 3 st in 7 weeks - :)

Oh hune I am sure its Just a little blip and youll catch up once again dont fret it'll be Fine. Everyone at some point has a stall or a gain stay positive hune.all will be well. Do you keep a food diary? Maybe watch your carbs a bit.

Back