• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do you follow an eating plan...

jaffa_cake

Just wondering do any of you follow an eating plan like Weight Watchers or Slimming World?

I'm trying to get rid of this last stone and it just wont budge, I don't need another fill so was thinking of starting one of the above, have never tried them before so don't know which one would be best or is there something else I can do, some advice would be very much appreciated as i'm going insane :sigh:

Jaffa

Hi Jaffa
I'm not a bander, but I think the majority of people just focus on high protein, low carb foods.

do you exercise ? as upping the exercise could possibly help move the reamaining stone x

Hi Jaffa

Ive got a bit more than you left to lose but I would suggest having another look at what you are eating to double check there isnt something you could cut out or replace. Make sure you are focusing on protein, veg and keeping carbs low.

Also as Liz suggested upping your activity levels - be warned may make you more hungry, does me anyway.

Good luck and I hope the last stone shifts soon!

Maz x

Hi Mazza I started a food diary this morning so I can have a look at where I am maybe going wrong and see which foods I can swap, hopefully that'll do the trick.

No Liz I dont really exercise that much maybe I should consider doing that too!!

Thank you
Jaffa

Back