• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does this look RIGHT for the liquid stage?

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
This is what Ive had today, does it look OK for the liquid stage? I sipped water inbetween.

Am I doing it right or do I need to change anything?

Third orange juice with 2 thirds water

Strawberry smoothie (5 strawberries 150ml skimmed milk plus 1 spoon of Marvel powder)

200 mls bovril

Mini Milk Lolly

Little Star Fromage Frais

Cocoa made with skimmed milk and Spoon of Marvel

It looks fine. What are you using to sweeten your drinks?
Lynne x

your doing good hun xx

-it looks ok for week 1-are you sipping water as well?

now need to get some more protein into those smoothies-H&Barret vanilla flavour mixes well with most fruits

I'm so pleased that you are on the losers bench Lou-
how well did you do on the pre-op diet?!!!!xxxx

Canderell should be fine. I use artificial sweeteners too. I was just concerned that you might dump if you were using sugar to sweeten things. You are doing very well. Hope you arent having too much pain and remember to keep sipping water whenever you should but remember the half hour rule.
ps Mr Ammori did my surgery too.
Good luck going forward.
Lynne x

-it looks ok for week 1-are you sipping water as well?

now need to get some more protein into those smoothies-H&Barret vanilla flavour mixes well with most fruits

I'm so pleased that you are on the losers bench Lou-
how well did you do on the pre-op diet?!!!!xxxx

Thanks Pop

I was really good on my pre op diet. I only had Xmas day off and I was told I could do that, but even then I didn't go mad.

I didn't loose much weight though, I had been dieting for 4 weeks before and lost about 16lb then, and my weight loss always slows down after a few weeks. I was worried that they would think I hadn't stuck to it, but that wasn't the case.

How you doing hunni?

Canderell should be fine. I use artificial sweeteners too. I was just concerned that you might dump if you were using sugar to sweeten things. You are doing very well. Hope you arent having too much pain and remember to keep sipping water whenever you should but remember the half hour rule.
ps Mr Ammori did my surgery too.
Good luck going forward.
Lynne x

Thanks for that Lynne.

I am diabetic (or was)!!! After the op my blood sugar went sky high and they had to put my on an insulin drip and wake me up every hour for 24 hrs to test my blood. BUT since Sunday (2 days after op) My blood sugar has been below 7 and I've not had to take any insulin. Woo hoo! How amazing.

I've no pain at all just a bit of wind at times. Feel really good.

XxxX

Back