• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dumping - how bad

BEXS99

Loves this site x
hiya

how bad is dumping and does it happen after how much sugar you have eaten, just me got a phobia of being sick - thanks x

When you dump, you're not sick, you just feel really really tired and hot and clammy. That's normally the sugar dump.

The Fatty dump you get horrible oiley diarhoea!

Being sick is 'usually' from eating either a little too much or something that just doesn't agree with you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I take it you get to know what you can and cant take x

You have lost loads of weight, you have done so well = well done. x

Sugar dumping symptoms commonly include heart racing, clamminess and the urge to be horizontal. Then sleep. Lots and lots. 2+ hours....

so its like a sugar low in diabetics then ..............maybe without the sleep though

the fat dumping sounds a bit like the weightloss tabs

so its like a sugar low in diabetics then ..............maybe without the sleep though

the fat dumping sounds a bit like the weightloss tabs

It is exactly like that. I am not a diabetic but my O/H is and he knows when I am dumping; I don't have to tell him.

I had it last night after having a spoonful of ketchup, i became very light headed and tired as though i was drunk that's the feeling i get.

I am eleven years out and dont dump much but when I did I laid on the bathroom floor several times wishing to get it back up LOL.

I wanted to reply to the OPs phobia about getting sick. While it isnt pleasant or reccomended, when it does happen it isnt anything like throwing up from the past as it has no bile and at least for me isnt as "violent". I liken it to spitting up. I had that same phobia pre-op so I hope this helps some.

Back