• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

easy does it!

JO28172

A little update to help you pre oppers! Went to hosp at 2 on Tuesday and was told I would be operated on at 4.30. Just started to settle in to my room before everything went manic. Theatre would be free at 3 so everyone was rushing in and out doing their paperwork with me and getting me gowned up. How exciting!!! I was then walked to theatre, given my drugs lol and off to sleep I went. Surgery went well, 45mins...but I apparently like sleeping too much as took a bit of coming round...I could have told them that. Anyway back to my room and started to come round about 6.30..quick call n text to friends then back to sleep lol...apart from nurses coming in to check blood pressure I slept like a baby until 7am..lovely!! By the morning I was def sore, hurt to move but got myself up and did a slow walk of the corridor, rather shakily!! I was discharged at 11 and home I came. Car journey felt a bit sicky but my friend just nattered non stop to try n take my mind off it!! Got back and slept some more then had half bowl of a slim a soup. Back to bed and guess what, more sleep!! You getting the picture now that I love sleep?!! Haha. So here I am first full day at home, milky coffee for breakfast and pj day it is. Every now n again get a pain across my back or left shoulder which is gas that needs burping out or fluffing out lol, not easy. But other than that all is good! Once my belly bruising goes I will be fine..so hopefully by early next week I should be pain free! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-48444795.jpg
    image-48444795.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image-181788153.jpg
    image-181788153.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2547872032.jpg
    image-2547872032.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 67
Wow I'm glad it all went smoothly for you.

May I add that those stockings are beautiful hehe xxx

So glad it went well for you :) and I have to agree with vespa, you look stunning in those stockings, you should steal them to go clubbing in when u feel better lol xxx

from me phone :D

sleep is the bodies way of healing itself ...............well thats what i've found :D:D:D:D:D

Me too, can't get enough at the moment. :D

Glad everything went well with the op and look forward to hearing more when you are up and able Jo. xx :)

So pleased it went well for you !!!!
Love the stockings and agree with Caren :lol

Glad all went well Hun :) x

Hey honeybunch ... glad you are back & OK :) My stockings are black & just as appealing, lol. My hubby put them on for me today & I should have videoed it ... would definitely be worth the £250 paid by You've Been Framed ... I did not sleep much in hospital but am now I am home. Take care, peanut xxx :D

We'll have to meet up Denise once we both on the mend...coffee n cake...oops I mean water!!! Lol xx

So glad it all went smoothly.
Also lovely to have a picture of you before surgery....now compare it to a picture of you at Christmas 2011!! xx

Thx all...Jen I have plenty of bikini shots for my before pics just didn't want to put all you pre oppers off your milk lol xx

Glad everything went ok, I wont say take it easy cos you already are:):)

I wish you a speedy recovery,Glad all went well

Take Care

Andy x

We'll have to meet up Denise once we both on the mend...coffee n cake...oops I mean water!!! Lol xx

Yep ... I am up for that. So is Sam (Miss Diet) & Kath once she is home. Also anyone else who is within travelling distance of us ... lubbly jubbly xxx :)

Thank u very much for this. It hit me like a truck that this time next week I will be banded. So scared and i wish I did not let myself in this mess in the first place :'( but it is nice to hear how people have got on at hospital and straight after so thanks for this

More the Merrier, we can have a little meadowhall club...and soon...none of us will be going to Evans :D xx

Back