• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeeeeeek!!! I've put some weight on?????

everpositive

I'm pretty pi**ed off!!! I posted last week to say I've dropped 5 stone. Weighed myself this morning and I've put 4 lbs on!!!!:mad::confused::(

No, I'm not pre menstrual but am almost mid cycle. I can honestly say I've not been naughty or done anything different to what I have been doing since the op. Even if I had, I was under the impression that even if you did over indulge slightly, that the malabsorptive aspect of the surgery combined with the tiny portions means that you can't ever really take on enough to gain weight.

I know people 'plateau' and that the weight loss can slow down from the original rapid losses but never heard of anyone putting some on, especially in under 4 months.

I'm really mad and puzzled!!!!!! :cry:

You mention you may have indulged? Maybe this has had more of an effect than you think.

People gan gain as well as lose on any diet, it's one of the body's mysteries.

It might be time to ramp up the exercise too.

I am sorry you feel down but I always use these moments to take stock, make adjustments and move on.

HI hun, sorry you have put on this week. It could be water retention or anything.

Maybe step up the exercise to take a look at what you have eaten this week to see if anything could have effected it.

i posted a week ago that i had put a pound on and i know someone else also did the same. Your body is redistributing itself plus you could have retained some water.

Back