• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emotional

cat1972

Well I got my pre op diet instructions today to start Wednesday, and it's all becoming real now.. Felt really emotional today, think its finally hitting home. I didn't feel like this when I had my band fitted, think its because with Bypass risks are highar.

Its another big step . . .and I think those emotions are totally understandable and natural to have.

Its a big step and youre bound to feel that way, just remember your reasons for doing this and look to them for strength x

Thanks guys,
Guessing am gonna have lots of highs and lows over the coming months... Start pre op tomorrow and am quite excited... 2 weeks tomorrow and it's the start of a whole new journey xx

I'm just coming to the end of my pre-op diet. Surgery on Thursday. I have had really mixed feelings but keep coming back to this all being a means to an end and a new way of life. Exciting.... scary too yes, but exciting. Good luck with the pre-op diet xx

Back