• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Excited about Christmas...... first time ever!!!

MissB21

I dont know about anyone else but i can honestly say this year i am very excited about christmas. Normally i dread this time of year because I worry constantly about the weight I will gain. Christmas always seemed to be about food for me, what to have for breakfast, how many roast potatoes on my dinner and making sure that i had room for more food in the evening!
This year i will be just over 6 weeks post op and i a, looking forward to spending the day forgetting about food, enjoying the company of my friends and family!
This is the beginning of my new life and im really looking forward to it :bliss::109::woohoo:

What a positive post :)
This will be my last fat Xmas , but I will try not to over indulge , but next year I will , hopefully, be like you
Enjoy hunni xx

Last edited:
I dont know about anyone else but i can honestly say this year i am very excited about christmas. Normally i dread this time of year because I worry constantly about the weight I will gain. Christmas always seemed to be about food for me, what to have for breakfast, how many roast potatoes on my dinner and making sure that i had room for more food in the evening!
This year i will be just over 6 weeks post op and i a, looking forward to spending the day forgetting about food, enjoying the company of my friends and family!
This is the beginning of my new life and im really looking forward to it :bliss::109::woohoo:

Good for you hun...I'm on my food diary at the moment to show the MDT in three months...So xmas will be a bit different for me this year aswell...It'll be a challenge,but i know what's at the end of the rainbow so i'm looking forward to it :D

Merry Xmas

Andy x

last fat christmas for me too, no date yet, but expecting notice in the next few weeks. jan 2nd will see me on the road to a new me .... again.

yes last fat christmas for me
this year though i am not going to be the one taking the pictures or hiding away from them
cos i want to have as many pics for my befor and after
profile,
so its begining to look a lot like christmas la la la la. x

Last edited:
My last fat Christmas too, I will be 5 weeks post op on the day. I am looking forward to it too. x

I think christmas is a time for everyone to reflect, if its their last fat christmas or first skinny one. I cant wait till next christmas when i can look back and see that its all behind me!! I hope everyone has a truly wonderdul christmas and an amazing 2012......

Totally agree its great not to be ruled by food this year! I have 3 new dresses (2 of which are a size 16!!!) I'm looking forward to all the parties and family get togethers instead of dreading them and trying to hide in the background! This year I will hold my head high and enjoy the festivities, I am sooo excited! Happy Christmas everyone and hope next year brings you everything you wish for xxx

Totally agree with all posts I have avoided all Xmas parties because of my weight, hate all the shops with their lovely Xmas clothes and just pray this time next year il just be post op it's all that's keeping me going.
I'm not even going to binge an eat crap this Xmas as just feel so negative about it all right now.

Hopefully my last fat Xmas too. I'm still on xenical too so deffinately no overindulgence for me!!
Whatever stage you're at Merry Christmas guys and heres to the new us x

Back