• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

exciting news for me

Yes I am still here but dont get much time to get on here lately.

Very exciting news......I'm off to Australia today for over just over three weeks and I am so excited. I feel this is the first major step in becoming the person I want to become. My friend in Australia has wanted me to go for a few years now and I didnt go and blamed the recession, work, money etc but the real truth was I didnt think I was fit enough to keep up with her when I was over 33 stone. A few years ago I went to America with her and was constantly tired and I am so sure that this is not going to happen this time.

I leave at one today and have packed my protein just to ensure that at least I get my protein allowance every day. I am planning on doing a bush walk and also climb the harbour bridge in Sydney and feel very pleased with myself that those things excite me now and and not fill me with fear as I know I can do them.

I will be spending some time in Perth, Central Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, blue mountains and west coast.

I will be back on here when I get back and until then I hope you all have a nice easter and enjoy the bank holidays

Wow... how exciting!! Have the most amazing time. xx

Have a great time hun, I've got a mate who lives in Perth and she loves it there. Lots of pictures expected ok xxx

Thats amazing! Have a great time! :)

Have a great time EB, i have a friend Helen who is currently spending a year travelling and working her way around Australia... Have an awesome time and sooo sooo enjoy all of the activities you would only have dreamt of two years ago xx

Thats wonderful news, hope you have a lovely time xx

Happy trails hun! Have a great time x

Back