• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling rough....

J-Mo

Feeling a little fragile today. Had a restless sleep then woke up all aches & pains. I don't feel unwell or sickly, just feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!!

I've had a little look round the forum this morning & think I'm gonna spend the rest of my day chilling on sofa watching t.v.

So take care everyone, hope you are all well! Good luck to those about to have surgery & speedy recovery to those who've just been 'done' ;)

Have a lovely cosy day xxxx You'll be feeling better as each day goes by

Thanks Neen. I've loved reading your posts even though I'm not a bander I still read them 'cos your so full of support & enthusiasm. You like Bev are the 'feel good factor', have a good day ;)

The surgery takes it out of you hun and you can be knocked back off your feet at various times. You do right to curl up and watch the TV - take care ;)

Thanks love x I hope some of the tips help everyone as some apply across the board.
It's helping me keep focused by doing this and other people succeeding always makes me feel like my goals are possible too.
Looking forward to seeing your confidence and self love grow xx Anything I can do to help just say

I remember that feeling, the sofa and I bonded very well for the first week or so after my surgery. Hope you feel better soon, remember not to rush back to 'normal'

kate

i hope you feel better soon Jacci, take it easy, things should improve as the days go by....hugs from me xxx

Precious, I am not surprised at all.... I thought you were doing far too much...

Major plumbing changes need time to adjust and heal... please don't set yourself back....

Get the directors sign out and give orders.... get your favourite films and music and totally switch off... someone else can put the laundry in the washer etc... and the housework will be waiting later on when you are healing properly...

Hard for us women at times, but you have to think carefully before you do any harm and we want you to have the very best out of your new equipment.... sending love and peace....

Rest up, relax and keep any stress out of the door.

Put you first and everyone will help you....

Loving hugs as always and please stop and think before you get doing too much love xxx

Thanks Liz. Its countdown for you now!! ;)

yeah not long now 4 weeks infact :)

Take care & enjoy the milk diet! Ha, ha

:eek: uuurrrgghhh im just looking at the 2 options that ive been sent for the pre op diet, decisions :jelous: decisions on which to choose :eat:

Feeling a little fragile today. Had a restless sleep then woke up all aches & pains. I don't feel unwell or sickly, just feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!!

I've had a little look round the forum this morning & think I'm gonna spend the rest of my day chilling on sofa watching t.v.

So take care everyone, hope you are all well! Good luck to those about to have surgery & speedy recovery to those who've just been 'done' ;)
Hi Jacci,
Hope you are still chillin-
I'm just a day behind you & still feeling like I've not had an operation-
but starting to need little naps today-
perhaps I'll get the Mike Tyson "effect" tomorrow!

I'm a week in and still cent can't get up before lunchtime, a shower wipes me out for an hour and some days I just stay in bed. its not like mev at all but I'm listening to my body.. figure the kinder I am to my body now, the better it'll feel.

take care honey x x I'

Sometimes surgery hits you like a ton of bricks a bit later along the line. I was fine for a few weeks (well as fine as could be expected) then all of a sudden washed out! Listen to your body and rest xx

I felt like that to, ur doing the right thing the house work can wait you watch some great movies and chill & heal. I feel brilliant now, but i did chill and make the most of it, love to you & hope you feel better soon xxx

Take care honey. I knew you were doing too much. Rest now and yourself time to recover. Time spent resting now will pay huge dividends later on. xxxx

hope yout feeling a little better now after yout tv day - take it easy hun! glad youre doing well xxx

Back