• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From can't go to can't stop going.... poo look away if easily offended

phatmomma

Hello everybody xxx

So last week when seeing my gp i mentioned the fact i struggle to go and he put me on Movicol (2 sachets a day) and Senna (2 capsules in the evening)....

These worked a treat but Tuesday worked a bit too well so i stopped the Movicol... Today i've done nothing but run to the loo....

Am heading to Manchester tomorrow for a girls night out, is there anything i could take if it persists? xx

some spare pants! r u still taking the senna? maybe dont take either just for a day or 2 till it u stop going so much?
Hoe u have a good night out x

I suspect is best just to stop it all (the meds) for a couple of days.

That's what I did after my unfortunate incident in Ikea on Wednesday!:eek:

I'm fine now.:D

Otherwise ring your GP and ask if it's safe to take some immodium?

I was going to suggest Immodium but like Charis said check with the GP............hope it calms down for you and doesnt ruin your night out :D X

Hi Julie,

There are various types of immodium, ask the chemist which is recommended.. I carry the immodium instants if we are out and about.. but there's also ultra... not sure which is the best for you Angel...

You still have time to get this to stop hopefully and enjoy your night out...

I have found immodium is the best of those I have tried precious.... hope you are soon back to your routine...

Love as always Julie, and hugs, Bev xxx

Sorry to hear about your problem. Hope it gets sorted in time for your night out. Aren't bananas and eggs suppossed to be good for loose stools? Don't forget to keep your fluids up if you're losing so much.

love

Rebirth x

Well touch wood i haven't been for the last couple of hours and i'm going to have a banana or two to help clog me up! Nothing is gonna get in the way of this dancing queen :) xx

:)Hope you have a fab night out tomorrow Julie -
it's sunny but chilly here at the moment:)

Well touch wood i haven't been for the last couple of hours and i'm going to have a banana or two to help clog me up! Nothing is gonna get in the way of this dancing queen :) xx
you will be one hotmomma!!!!!!!

I'll be fit to drop by 2am Sunday morning lol xx

Another classic poo thread! Making me chuckle this evening. Glad it's all looking better and you can have a great time out :)

Back