• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric balloon on 14th otcober!

Hi Amy, I had a Spatz balloon on 18th July and was vomiting for a solid 8 days so it is normal. I promise you it does pass, you'll find each day you can tolerate more fluids for longer until all of a sudden it just passes.
My husband even threatened to take me back to have the balloon removed it was so bad but it does settle
Which type of balloon have you got?
In a couple of months time when you've lost some weight you'll look back and this vomiting will be a distant memory :)
Good luck on your weightloss journey, feel free to ask any questions you like x

hello amy, i was sick for 4 days so your only on day 3, hopefully by tomorrow you will feel better, the fact your able to go online is a good sign i could barely talk on the phone or txt for four days but after that i felt much better. we should all keep in contact, i'm getting lots of support from Nicola (thanks so much). i am four weeks in now, have lost 10lbs and not lost any for two weeks so slightly worried but i think i may need a fill, but dont let that worry you, nicola has done so well as have other people. have you had the 6 or 12 month balloon fitted?x

Hi Amy
I hope you're doing better now! I got the balloon fitted on 3rd Oct and was very lucky - I wasn't sick once! I just had quite a lot of pain, but it settled down.
How are things going for you now?

Lin
;)

Hi ballooners! I had posted on the other balloon thread, I am really eager to see how you are getting on, as I am thinking to book my Spatz consultation with healthier weight for in a few weeks.

Although I didn't consider myself to be really big, size 16, I was suprised that I have been told I do qualify for a band, my bmi is 34.

I just dont know what is best option & value for money. I really want to see how spatz's are getting on, it's relatively new so we don't know or have reviews for people who have done the 12 months.

Hello Amy,
I had my balloon on the 24th of November , I am having hard time with digesting food. Whenever I eat my stomach gets upset and the food won't digest for very long time. When I went to the doc. , he told me that some people doesn't adopt as easy as others. He put me on liquids for 4 weeks. Please don't hesitate to ask for any info. Good luck.

hey all i had balloon on 22nd dec just wondered how you all are and how you getting on with balloon x

still feeling sick but ive had a few bad days where bob the bucket aint moved from my side but im getting there

Back