• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going on Holiday!!!

Wobbly71

Hi everyone

I am going on holiday next Friday, Canaries. Can't wait.

Hubby has been away over xmas and new year working so we deserve a treat!

I've been in touch with THG to change my fill, I was due there Monday but going on 4th Feb now.

Hope I can still lose a bit with xmas and an all inclusive holiday :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed. It's not the food that will be a problem but the wine, had quite a bit over xmas and new year and have carrie don now hubby home. Trying for a good week now and the gym to make up for it a bit x x

Ah, holidays - have a wonderful time. I've booked mine this week, but have a long wait LOL

Whereabouts are you going?

We are going to Costa Adeje Tenerife. Hotel is Bahia Principe Costa Adeje.

Ready for the break to be honest, a week off work x

have a lovely holiday :) I'm going abroad for first time in 26yrs in May :) can't wait x

Have a great time wobbly. Enjoy having your band and think of all the bandfriendly choices all inclusive should be able to offer. I am counting down the 11 days till I set off for sun and all inclusive hols ... Dreaming of cocktails in a beach jacuzzi at the moment while waiting for hubby to come home from working in the states.

We are going to Costa Adeje Tenerife. Hotel is Bahia Principe Costa Adeje.

Ready for the break to be honest, a week off work x

I have stayed here, its a fab hotel and I am sure you wont be disappointed, the weather is always hot in tenerife as its off the coast off africa - Have a gr8 break. Bluediamonds xx

jealous! i am in serious need of some sun! have a great time! xx

Back