• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good News!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I am so pleased, somehow I have lost 8lb this week!! :happy036:

This means I have lost 6 stone in less than 5 months.

I am so delighted I can't tell you.

I have gone from a size 24 to a 14-16 and I am still shrinking.

It's the best feeling in the world and I am over the moon today :) :) :)

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

wow that's amazing. gives me courage for Friday :)

well done and keep it up!

What wonderful news!!!!!

Very well done.

xx

Well done lass, awesome achievement. :)

8 pounds is fab as is your loss of 10 dress sizes:)

Congratulations to you, I can see why you're so happy! :D:D
Cuppa xx

I've hit 13.13 this week from 22.3 so i know exactley how your feeling.... isnt it grrrrrrrrrreat!

Thanks so much everyone. I didn't imagine back in the summer I would be doing this well. I used to read other people post this sort of thing and think I would never get there. I know I have another 2 stone to lose, but I really genuinely feel I am going to get there. Something has changed in my mind and finally I really *believe* in myself and my bypass. Which probably sounds odd, but I have always doubted myself and what I can achieve (based on past attempts to lose weight), so even now, I was convinced I would be the 1 in whatever that it doesn't work for. I honestly couldn't ask for a better boost for my week.

And the compliments are flying in all over. I love wearing tighter clothes rather than hiding under a tent. Seeing people's faces, hearing their comments, it's amazing and I truly can't explain how good this feels.

Sorry for waffling. But if anyone is struggling please take heart. I had a crap start, was admitted back to hospital as an emergency following surgery and stayed nearly a week on antibiotics, didn't start losing weight until 4 weeks post surgery, and yet now I feel like I am over that hill and on the home straight. It's not a case of *if* I reach my target weight and BMI, but *WHEN* :) :) :)

That is fantastic news, well done!! ...and so encouraging to those of us still sitting the other side of the fence. I so hope I can post something similar this time next year! :D

Oh, I love posts like this. Well done Rose, Very Inspiring. x

excellent x

I am so pleased, somehow I have lost 8lb this week!! :happy036:

This means I have lost 6 stone in less than 5 months.

I am so delighted I can't tell you.

I have gone from a size 24 to a 14-16 and I am still shrinking.

It's the best feeling in the world and I am over the moon today :) :) :)

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thats fantastic hun, I'm so pleased for you and I cant wait till I can say the same. x

Back