• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy happy happy....

farzu

Hello everyone,

How are you all doing? Sorry for not posting here for quite long.

Today i got my Surgery Date. Its on 30th March. At first Dr koak was supposed to do my surgery but i think they changed him and now Ms Kalpana Devalia is my surgeon. I am a bit scarred to be honest as i have never heard of her before in any of the threads. If anyone knows her please shed some light on me.

Another thing is that i was told by Diane (bariatric surgery coordinator in homerton hospital) that the pre-admission date will be given by someone else but i don't know who. How do i find it out?

feeling so excited about the surgery.

wow good luck im sure youll be fine xx

Good Luck with ur op am sure she'll do a great job xx

Congrats on date n good luck I'm sure she will do a fab job ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you guys. I am trying to search some details about Ms Devalia but can't find anything. there are some papers that she wrote but nothing about surgery. anyone has any idea how to find out about the surgeon? I have tried to search in BOSPA but nothing there too.

Farzu, how lovely to see you back. I often wondered how you were doing...

Great news about the date, as for the surgeon stop worrying, if you can't find anything on the internet it just means there's been nothing to report. Not all bariatric surgeons get press.....

Keep us posted on your progress xx

Congratulations on your date !!!!!! soon be on the lossers bench xxx

So glad you have finally got a date,they say good things come to those that wait and you have waited long enough!

Thanks everyone for your support and for still remembering me. Without this forum, i wouldn't even know that there is any option for me to live a happy life. This forum helped me in every step of my journey for last 3 years and finally i'm on the right track now. many many thanks to you all. I hope to get more support from you all as i know that no one else will understand the problems who didn't go thought it all. There are still some people in my family who doesn't understand how hard it is and why did i take this decision to go for the surgery, they still tells me to excercise and eat less. I hope they will be just out of words when they will see the end result. I am feeling like a new person already and hubby is suddenly being very generous to me lol.

Back