• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anybody used Beautiful Beings?

hardworkpaysoff

Hi guys I'm Michael,

I am looking at the sleeve gastrectomy and have enquired with Beautiful Beings and just slightly worried due to the lack of reviews they have on the net. Has anybody booked with them and had their surgery? Quick responses would be great as I am wanting to book ASAP.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi guys I'm Michael,

I am looking at the sleeve gastrectomy and have enquired with Beautiful Beings and just slightly worried due to the lack of reviews they have on the net. Has anybody booked with them and had their surgery? Quick responses would be great as I am wanting to book ASAP.

Thanks,
Michael

Try asking who your surgeon is and see what response you get?
Is this company aka BBC??? If it is, using search button type in BBC & see what results are.

Thanks Claire, yea I will ask them on Monday when I speak to them again. I'm not aware that they are known as BBC but a Google search didn't return anything apart from the broadcasting company lol.
The company gave me a number of a guy who had recently had the surgery (he suggested his number be given to potential clients) so I called him and he has been really helpful, I have no reason to disbelieve him because he also has videos on YouTube of his progress but nonetheless it doesn't stop me worrying that the company will take my money and run. xx

I wouldn't be worried about that, the quality of the surgery is more questionable, as I suggested search for posts on here for both company's using the search icon at the top of the screen.
X

Heya - I am confused... Are beautiful beings and BBC (bodies beautiful clinic) the same company and place?

Did you end up using beautiful beings? I am also looking at them now for a procedure in July.

Hi Sezzanz,

BBC and Beautiful Beings are not the same from my understanding. I was sleeved via Beautiful Beings last week and have only positive feedback to relay at this stage xx

Back