• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have you missed me

christine77

so im still here just havent been logged on for ages , have been popping in to see whats happening with everyone but had no news to report myself.

great to see everyone is doing well and that most of you had a good xmas.

had decided i wasnt goign to ring and chase sunderland until feb to find out whats happenign with my surgery but had to ring today to update my numbers and my small secretary says i will certainly be in before end of March but they are only giving 11 days notice before your op.i said i thought they gave you 4 weeks notice but she said now due to time constraints and avaialbilty if theatres its only 11 days. works gonna love that when i say oh by the way from next week im going to be off for weeks !!!

so question is once ive been given that 11 days notice what will happen then will i go straight on pre op diet or do i need to wait to see someone before i can start it, and how will i know which diet to follow.

thanks all

Reactions: Bev
do you get so many weeks full sick pay hun, why dont you go on the sick instead?

glad to have you back hun, hope you had a good xmas and a happy new year to you and yours!

Hia Chris and yes of course i've missed you! Re: the pre-op diet, they send it in the post and as you need to be on it for 10 days you'll have to start it straight away. You wouldn't have seen anyone before hand in any case, but you can always ing to speak to the dietician if you're not sure of anything. They send you a copy of both the milk diet and the low fat, low carb one. They really like you to do the milk one is possible unless you're diabetic.

It's fantastic to hear your op is going to be quite soon now.
Sending huge hugs
Grace xxx

hi hun , i got two weeks notice from SRH , i think they will ring you with the date then in the post they will send confirmation of the date , an appointment for your pre assesment and your liver diet sheet, you get two choices , i went for the milk one which i found easy to stick too , you are supposed to do it for ten days so maybe they will send that to you before you get the date , good luck with everything xxx

sorry Charis i cross posted you xx

bobo said:
sorry Charis i cross posted you xx

And I just called you charis sorry grace xxx

Hi Chris, of course we have missed you and lovely to see you back.. sending love and loads of hugs, hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! xxx

Back