• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartlands 2moro

rambo

leicester tigers
i have an appointment at heartlands tomorrow with the dietitian for my 6 month check up, well it 7 months since my opp and i,m feeling great 12.1/2st lighter than i was 7 months ago had a little stall for a few weeks but the weight is moving down wards again so i,m really pleased and feel fantastic , best thing i ever done :D:D:D:D

getting plenty of every day exersice digging the garden and walking keeping busy i,m full of energy now lol o and they keep sending me to do the shopping telling me the exersice will do me good but i think its an excuse to get out of doing it, lol

i have an appointment at heartlands tomorrow with the dietitian for my 6 month check up, well it 7 months since my opp and i,m feeling great 12.1/2st lighter than i was 7 months ago had a little stall for a few weeks but the weight is moving down wards again so i,m really pleased and feel fantastic , best thing i ever done :D:D:D:D

Well, that is totally amazing. Your weight loss is superb. It would be interesting to know what you eat in a typical day?
Congratulations again.

WOW!!!! thats fantastic - i bet u r really proud of urself. I cant believe how much u have lost.
The dietician and bariatric nurse will from heartlands will be flying over here soon for our checkups - had an appt with them here 6 weeks postop and they seem like a nice bunch

All the best steve hope all goes well fantastic Wl xx

Seven months? TWELVE & A HALF STONE!!! Blinkin' amazing. Well done you.
How's your daughter getting on?
and a half stone......
.................................................incredible!

that weight loss is out of this world if i can do half that i will be happy congrats on all the hard work that has paid off

well their well pleased at heartlands lol all well and just keep up the great work, which i intend too i,m loving my sleeve lol
thanks all for ur comments and all the very best to all pre opp and post opp alike, its so worth the effort and the wait .
keep the faith ,
regards steve

Back