• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all!

cas1983

Hi everyone I am currently pre-op my date is 2nd of April... Hi I am an ex-bandster as well I had my band fitted in Belgium in 2005 , I had complications and had the band removed in 2008... I swore to never puts the weight on that I've lost but as most of us do the weight crept on twice as quick as I lost it! I have been under Mr Welbourne Taunton Nuffield and been trying to lose my 3st before they would operate on me... I have lost a total of four stone since 2010 and am now nervously but excitingly waiting for my op :-/ I am on my pre op diet day 7.... I am finding it soooo hard that at times I want to cry..... I am experiencing real bad pain under my rib cage which feels like trapped wind... Did anyone else suffer this on this diet??? My partner is very supportive and is doing it with me! He has also had trapped wind which is what makes me feel it's related to the diet?!?! Also does anyone have any substitutes for the low carb diet as I'm finding it's a real struggle to keep eating the same sorts of food??? I am allowing myself one molar light yoghurt and say that I really cannot think of anything else that I can substitute the other food I am eating for. I'm finding the last few days hard as I am so nervous I am petrified something will go wrong during my operation and I wont wake up... Has anyone smoked leading up to there op??? I have cut down to 2-3 a day but am a little worried, I know slot of people do give up, but I have a lot of other horrible family things going on at the mo that are adding pressure and upsetting me :((( I feel I could lose the plot if I don't have food and fags!!!! Hope all is ok with everyone else :))) x

Back